08 October 2008

reviews are in

two reviews of my newest chapbook, [untitled], released by Propaganda Press appeared on the interwebs recently.
first, Jeff Fleming, venerable editor of the new (and fantastic) new short poem journal nibble wrote a great review. thanks for the kind words, good sir.
second,  Poet Hound published a rave review as well. and thank you, too, Paula, for your constant support. look for more reviews of other books at both of these fine outlets.

copies of my book are still available for $8 (shipping to the US included, $3 extra overseas) from Propaganda Press. click on the title of book above!

2 comments:

Poet Hound said...

Justin,
AACK! You used my full name for Poet Hound and here I was hoping to keep myself a secret. Oh well, cat's outta the bag! ;-)

alt-current.com: said...

reviews at nibble can now be found here: http://nibblepoems.wordpress.com/reviews/