24 June 2008

my results

well, folks, the results are in:
my boys are all swimmers.

the doc says i'm normal in pretty much all categories, except one: motility.
which means they work fine, they're just a touch on the lazy side.
go figure.
the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree, i suppose.

next, they'll tell me my sperm likes to play video games, enjoys sipping on Beamish Stout, and can often be found lying on the couch doing absolutely nothing.
which, now that i think about it, would be weird. what would a couch be doing in my scrotum? and wouldn't i have noticed it down there?

anyway, good to know that i'm not sterile. banner day in the .barrett household, let me tell you!

9 comments:

Casey Rearick said...

"the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree, i suppose"

was this done on purpose? either way it made me laugh.

j.b said...

absolutely...puns are fun.

:)

Anonymous said...

lazy sperm, huh?

so you're blaming julee?

;)

-- Glenn

j.b said...

well...

nah, not blame. looks as if it is something to do with her. a luteal phase issue or something. it's all wrapped in some kind of feminine mystique that mystifies me.

Father Luke said...

Posted 6.24.2008

I'm guessing you've been, kof, busy.

- -
Okay,
Father Luke

BMcG said...

go on Fist of Fury!

H. said...

Everyone is pulling for a happy ending...

Especially j.b...

Pulling really hard...

Anonymous said...

It's nature's way of insuring that no more .barretts come into the world ... ;)

I have been down and out with flu these past few weeks; I will email you soon with all the latest news.

-- Glenn

j.b said...

hilarious stuff.
we find out next week if there's anything wrong with Julee, or at least anything more serious than a simple hormonal imbalance. she can take a pill for that, and lickety split, she's preggers.

sorry to hear about your flu. yikes. get well...