08 November 2006

naked knuckle

i received my contributor's and subscriber's copies of the new Naked Knuckle yesterday. Issue #7. my poem Of An Otherwise Stark, Rural Highway kicks off the issue. other poets include Karl Koweski, David J. Thompson and Michael Estabrook.

Naked Knuckle is a great small-format journal out of Modesto, California. subscribe. submit. support.

i heard from my friend (and fellow writer) Kelly Thompson that the new The Stinging Fly is out, where my poem the perfect night is featured. i will update when i receive it.

5 comments:

BMcG said...

Just ordered my copy mate - lookin forward to having a read - mag looks great as well - hope it flys off the shelf for you.

j.b said...

thanks, bro.. :)

just got it in...looks great...what a thrill.

hope you are well. i owe you so many emails it's sick....just know you're not alone!

BMcG said...

never worry j - got letter and stickers - thanks - will reply soon.

j.b said...

good....still, sorry about my silence.

i owe so many people so many emails. gulp.

Kat said...

justin,

Don't sweat it. I bet everyone understands. :)

Happy Thanksgiving. I love this holiday! No gifts! Just good food, family, friends.

:)

I'm full of cheesy smiley faces today!