08 July 2006

mail time

in the mail, recently, i received the newest issue of remark. (issue #46). it features great poetry by Christopher Cunningham, Michael Estabrook, William Taylor, Jr., Brian McGettrick, Karl Koweski, and David J. Thompson.

also, i received issue #36 of the French-language, Belgian journal Microbe featuring the authors of Bottle of Smoke Press. i have three poems featured, both in English and translated into French by the editor, Eric Dejaeger. Other poets featured are C. Allen Rearick, Henry Denander, Nathan Graziano, Glenn W. Cooper, Owen Roberts, David Barker, Matt Smith, A.D. Winans, Adrian Manning, and Robert L. Penick.

5 comments:

Kat said...

How can I get a copy of that? You might have already told me but I forgot! :)

Glad you liked 46. The cover didn't exactly come out the way it looked in my head but you know, I guess it happens.

Kat said...

Ooops. Impatient. Hit the button twice. Sorry!

j.b said...

deleted it.
no problem.

as for getting a copy, i'm not sure. i'd email Bill Roberts, as he might have extra copies, or know how to get them. if you haven't any luck, let me know and i'll get you in touch with the editor himself.

well, Kat, things rarely turn out as we would like. the important thing is that it turned out at all, right?

Kat said...

Okay, I'll do that today.

You're right. It wasn't exactly the look I was going for. And this time around I had to make 67 copies!

A good friend of mine said, "It's what's inside that counts." She calls it the Yahtzee issue!

j.b said...

Yahtzee issue. that's funny.

let me know if Bill doesn't have any and i can get you in touch with Eric.